Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Introduction

So, my sister Lisa challenged those of us sisters who blog to do this challenge together. I am always in for things like this. I think it is fun to reflect on these things sometimes, and I think it is an interesting way to get to know others. There are some of the days that I might change things slightly. Like Day 3: Business Name? I don't think I quite understand that one.
Anyway, there are many ways in which introduction can be interpreted. I have introduced the challenge, so I actually could stop there, but what is the fun in that? So, here is a little intro about Jen.
I am 32 and live in Colorado. I love Colorado. I was born here, raised here, and then I left for a few years to live in Texas with my hubby since his job was located there. We are back in Colorado, and that makes me happy. I feel more like myself here. I never really could in Texas. I have four sisters, one brother, a sister-in-law, and three brothers-in-law...all whom I love dearly! My sisters and I are particularly close, and although we are geographically spread out, we are able to maintain a wonderful relationship. My brother lives close, and I am blessed to have him and his wife just across town! They are so good to us and especially my daughter, Q! I have been married for a little over three years, and we are expecting baby girl #2 in August. I have a BA in English, an MA in Education, and I taught high school for five years. Loved it. Miss it sometimes. Love my job now more! I am a Stay at Home Mom currently, although I am looking for a job. It has become necessary, so if anyone has a lead...
I promise to be brutally honest in these posts as the days go on. Things might get interesting, so hold on to your hats, ladies and gents! Welcome to the ride!

If you are interested, here are the links to read about my sisters too! They are fascinating people. :-)

The Guzman Family Lisa's Blog
The Griffith Family Stef's Blog
The Glem Family Holly's Blog

Kelli, Stef, Holly, Lisa and Me
Taken a few years ago! 

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Fun challenge and. LOVE the picture!!

Krissi said...

I am very intrigued by this blog lady! I might just have to challenge myself!