|I love this place!|
1. Purge house of all unnecessary junk.
2. Pack (long process--has already begun)
3. Find a place to live in CO. Still not sure where exactly we will be yet--anywhere from Broomfield to Fort Collins is still a possibility.
4. Say our good-bye's in Texas. Much harder than I originally anticipated. I have come to love some really wonderful people here!
5. Pack up house on April 30th and begin trek to CO with two dogs and a baby in tow!
Yikes! No wonder I have a cold sore right now. I'm a little stressed about it. Excited. Nervous. Giddy. Happy. Sad. Basically all the same emotions I experienced moving from CO to TX...it's all coming back to me now.