Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ah, Life!

I figured it was about time that I update the blog. I have a small window of time since Q just put herself to sleep--for the first time! Yay! Anyway, we have been so busy and not all at the same time. My days fly as Q and I try to keep a semi-normal schedule. We have tried to stay on the same kind of feeding/sleeping schedule she was on in the NICU. I can always tell when we have strayed from that schedule. We both have rougher days when that happens!
Because it has been so much warmer here the past few weeks, we have been able to go out lots more. Here are a few pictures from some of Q's adventures!

 Here we are on Q's first official outing! We took Flat Stanley to the Fort Worth Stockyards. She slept the entire time!
We went to the Cowboy Museum down there as well. We are standing in front of a hearse carriage. It was the prettiest one.

 Her first Sunday at church. Daddy was sick, so it was just Q and me! She slept through most of it.
Here Q is with Ruth at the shower she, Ang, Julia, and Katy threw for us. It was kind of Open House style with people coming and going as they pleased. It was so nice to be able to show Q off a little.

This is Q's Uncle Mikey. We went to celebrate his upcoming marriage (that actually happened on Saturday) and to wish him and his bride, Trish, well as they move to Belgium to live for two years.

And this is just a stylin' baby girl!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Awesome! :) I am glad she gave you a moment to update that. What a beautiful baby girl! What great friends and family. Love ya!