Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Plan: Colorado

I love this place!
Okay, so the news has been announced and we are moving back home. I just thought I should take a moment to update you all on our plan. Here it is--much simpler on paper than it is actually going to be to execute!

1. Purge house of all unnecessary junk.
2. Pack (long process--has already begun)
3. Find a place to live in CO. Still not sure where exactly we will be yet--anywhere from Broomfield to Fort Collins is still a possibility.
4. Say our good-bye's in Texas. Much harder than I originally anticipated. I have come to love some really wonderful people here!
5. Pack up house on April 30th and begin trek to CO with two dogs and a baby in tow!

Yikes! No wonder I have a cold sore right now. I'm a little stressed about it. Excited. Nervous. Giddy. Happy. Sad. Basically all the same emotions I experienced moving from CO to TX...it's all coming back to me now.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

You first told me end of May. It is NOT??? End of April??? How sad! So...I am at your disposal.....put me to work!