Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Goal: Day 2

http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_food_tshirt-235632202258801328
As usual, Day Two of my little experiment was much harder than Day One. I was able to do pretty well during the day, but as the night came and dragged on and on (Nick was out of town for work) I found myself turning to food. So, basically, I had a horrible eating day yesterday. I know that I am a stress eater. I stress. I eat. I worry. I eat. I'm bored. I eat. You would think that a newborn--and a preemie at that--would keep me busy enough to stay away from food. She kind of does. She kind of doesn't. Once again, it all comes down to breastfeeding. I never seem to feel full. That should probably be a good thing, but for someone who has spent her whole life eating until I felt full, this isn't so good. I am glad I am putting myself through this process though. I am learning a lot about my relationship with food--and if anyone who watches The Biggest Loser knows--it is an important relationship to explore.

No comments: