I cannot pretend that I am not drowning in all the things I need to get done here in the next few weeks! I have so much to do, and I am at the point where I just don't know where to start or which end is up! Not to mention that I am trying to see everyone in the next few weeks, and there are lots of people to see!
So, I have a to do list that is HUGE! Here it is, just in case you think I am exaggerating!
1. Grade Research Papers
2. Huck Finn Essays
3. Romeo and Juliet Work
4. Pack Kitchen
5. Clean Living Room
7. Pack Bathroom
8. Pack dresser
9. Clean out/pack storage under stairs
10. Clean out/pack storage unit on patio
11. Call about marriage license
12. Pick up copies of marriage license
13. Send off paper work
14. Change sheets
15. I think you get the idea! I can't even begin to think about everything else!
16. Oh! Call the moving company with new address
17. See, I told you this was bad! I am adding to the list in my head even as I type.
18. Find a JOB! (Freaking out about it a little!)
And now I need a nap!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
So, we did it. We got married on Friday in a simple ceremony at the courthouse, and it was just fantastic. We spent a busy weekend with family and friends. It was great, and yet there is a part of me that is very ready for us to just be together at home with nothing to do but spend time making dinner and hanging out together. The next time Nick is here, we will be running back and forth between Denver and Montrose going to graduations and then packing up and moving out! Literally! Okay, really, I should be packed by then, so we will pack up the last minute stuff, my dog, and probably the TV and start our journey to Texas.
We talked a little about taking a trip to the coast somewhere and spending a long weekend together. This will be our mini-honeymoon. Then I will really start to plan for our wedding ceremony for next May. It will be wonderful! I am excited about it. It will be great to spend this year playing newlyweds! Yeah!!