Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We did it!!




So, we did it. We got married on Friday in a simple ceremony at the courthouse, and it was just fantastic. We spent a busy weekend with family and friends. It was great, and yet there is a part of me that is very ready for us to just be together at home with nothing to do but spend time making dinner and hanging out together. The next time Nick is here, we will be running back and forth between Denver and Montrose going to graduations and then packing up and moving out! Literally! Okay, really, I should be packed by then, so we will pack up the last minute stuff, my dog, and probably the TV and start our journey to Texas.




We talked a little about taking a trip to the coast somewhere and spending a long weekend together. This will be our mini-honeymoon. Then I will really start to plan for our wedding ceremony for next May. It will be wonderful! I am excited about it. It will be great to spend this year playing newlyweds! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to hear more details!