Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Overwhelmed

I cannot pretend that I am not drowning in all the things I need to get done here in the next few weeks! I have so much to do, and I am at the point where I just don't know where to start or which end is up! Not to mention that I am trying to see everyone in the next few weeks, and there are lots of people to see!

So, I have a to do list that is HUGE! Here it is, just in case you think I am exaggerating!

1. Grade Research Papers
2. Huck Finn Essays
3. Romeo and Juliet Work
4. Pack Kitchen
5. Clean Living Room
6. Laundry
7. Pack Bathroom
8. Pack dresser
9. Clean out/pack storage under stairs
10. Clean out/pack storage unit on patio
11. Call about marriage license
12. Pick up copies of marriage license
13. Send off paper work
14. Change sheets
15. I think you get the idea! I can't even begin to think about everything else!
16. Oh! Call the moving company with new address
17. See, I told you this was bad! I am adding to the list in my head even as I type.
18. Find a JOB! (Freaking out about it a little!)

And now I need a nap!

1 comment:

Cami said...

How is married life so far????
Miss talking with you. I met someone here who knows you; his brother is married to Holly.