Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Here and Happy

So, obviously it has been a long while since I have posted anything, but we are in our house, happy, and getting settled! I have been playing house and hanging out a lot. I found the library and church, so those are my big social outings. I need to go pick up our pool key from the HOA office, and then I will be there working on my tan as often as possible. :) This should actually be often.

I will have to post some good pictures soon. After we get the office set up and I feel the house is under control I will post some pictures from our life here. It is a good life! I love being married. I love being with Nick every day...it is rough being here sometimes, but worth every sacrifice and every lonely moment. He lights up my world when he walks in the door.

No comments: