Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

31 Day Blog Post: Ten Favorite Foods

I actually think that today's topic is kind of lame, but in the true spirit of sticking to the schedule, I am going to go for it and post my ten favorite foods. I suppose the real challenge comes with coming up with ten. Let's see: in no particular order...

1. Spaghetti made with Italian sausage.
2. Grilled BBQ Chicken
3. Bunny Tracks Ice Cream
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Oreos
6. Salad with ham and hard boiled egg
7. Pulled pork sandwich with just a little coleslaw on top
8. BBQ Pork Potato!
9. Bagel breakfast sandwich
10. Strawberries

Keep in mind, this list may just be a "what I am craving as the giant pregnant lady that I am right now" list. And, quite honestly, it could change tomorrow. Food is my downfall. I love it.

http://lilt.ilstu.edu/rtdirks/images/Halloween_Feast_Food.jpg

No comments: