Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: What's in my handbag?

For some people, I am sure this can be a very interesting topic. I, on the other hand, carry a diaper bag with essentials in it. So, here is the list:

1. 2 diapers (should probably stock more)
2. a package of baby wipes
3. change of clothes for Q
4. my wallet
5. random receipts that I actually don't need, so why are they still there?
6. an empty snack container--need to restock
7. a nail polish--courtesy of my daughter who likes to carry them all over the house
8. an old granola bar--should probably throw that out
9. papers from signing Q up for the summer reading program at our local library
10. a tithing envelope
11. water bottle and a sippy cup
12. Sesame Street pop-up book
13. Garanimals Colors book
14. various pieces of trash and a few gum wrappers
15. crumbs...why are there so many crumbs?
16. Baggies with wheat thins and one with Triscuits (might explain the crumbs)
17. Camp name tag
18. chapstick

And that is all, folks! What can we learn from this? I am DEFINITELY a mom.

This is actually a picture of the exact diaper bag I carry. 

No comments: