Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Favorite Children's Book


I believe that Stef already talked about loving to listen to our mom read to us when we were little. I remember being in the top bunk and looking down at her while she read us a chapter from whatever book we were reading at the time. I think my most prominent memories are of her reading the Chronicles of Narnia to us. She read us each and every book. I loved them. I still love them.
A few Christmases ago, my dad had me for our usual Secret Santa, and he bought me the book that is pictured above. All the Narnia books compiled into one giant book. I was so excited. I cannot wait for my little ones to be big enough that we can read these books together. I will sit on the floor with them bathed, brushed, and pajamaed and we will read together. Narnia, Potter, Ramona, and anything else that might strike their fancy. It will be perfection.

No comments: