Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baby Update

Thought I should just update this quickly. I am home. Came home yesterday around noon. My mom is here for the week so I can rest. Feeling fine. No more bleeding. Took a good nap yesterday. Wish Q had slept past 4am today, but we'll nap later. I got my second steroid shot yesterday to help boost T's lungs. I'm not messing around, so anything I can do to help her odds should she come early, I will do. However, my back has been spasming off and on ever since, and my left hip keeps painfully popping. The price we pay, huh?!
Nick is dealing with this news as best he can. We were scheduled to visit him this weekend, but I am not allowed to travel. He's disappointed, but he is even more upset that he can't be here to take care of things. He is terrified that we could have another preemie. I'm not all that worried. I feel better about how things are going right now. T is bigger than Q was at this point. I am still feeling better than I ever did with Q. We can make it to term! I know we can. Even if term means 37 weeks and not 40.
Also keep in mind that I am still pregnant today. I delivered Q via emergency c-section at 32 weeks and 6 days, which is exactly where we are today. So, from this point on, everyday I get to keep our T inside is a gift and a blessing.

No comments: