Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: If I Won the Lottery

Seriously?! If I won the lottery what would I do with the money. Okay, let's start with the practical things like, paying off student loans, and car loans, and the little credit card debt we still have.
Like this, but in Colorado
Then I would buy us a house. Not a gigantic, crazy, over the top kind of house either. Just a modest home where we could have some room to roam and extra room for guests--I mean, we do have a rather large extended family.

Then I would put money away for Q and T's college education (and some in reserve for future babies--yeah, we're not done). I would hope that would leave plenty to invest and live off of and save for the future. Oh, okay...I would buy a really big truck because I love them and have always wanted one of my very own.

No comments: