Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Turn, Baby, Turn!


Well, we have made it to 36 weeks and 1 day. Today was my doctor's appointment, and I went in with high hopes that Baby T had flipped. She has been so active these past few days, and I think she has shifted. So, I hoped and prayed all the way to the doctor's office. Needless to say, I was disappointed. The nurse felt her little feet. Great. She is in a different position, but not the position I need her to be in! Little pill! 
Then, as I watched Q dance around the office, it hit me...she was three weeks old when I should have been 36 weeks pregnant with her, and once again I marveled. 


She was already about a pound bigger here than she was when she was born. Crazy! 

I promise I will be happy with a healthy baby. I just would like her to come in a more natural way than being cut out of me. It might be too much to ask. 



No comments: