Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Quirk

Okay, I thought about this one all day. A quirk? Unless you have something that is really out there, I think this is a hard topic to write about oneself. So, I had to ask a sister. Kelli didn't have any idea either, so I pondered and pondered some more. Then I walked past my favorite thing on the wall in my living/dining room...and it hit me!


Yep! My quirk is my obsession with mirrors, or even more so, my general reflection. This is not because I am particularly vain. I like to look nice. I love to feel like I look, well, uber hot, but I am not really looking in the mirror for those reasons. I just look. I can't help it. I have monumental conversations with myself in the mirror. Life-changing things happen when I am talking something over with myself in any mirror I can find. This isn't a new thing. There are stories that float around about me talking to myself in the TV at my Grandad's house when I was very young...like before I could really form coherent sentences. It was the last thing he remembered about me when Dad, Adam and I drove over the mountain to say our final good-bye to him--me talking to myself in the TV. Makes my quirk seem a little less odd and a lot more special. 

No comments: