Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Top Things on My Bucket List


I wish I could say that I would love to travel the world, but quite honestly, I am pretty content to explore my homeland. There are a few places I think I need to see, and the one pictured above is my #1. Santorini, Greece. Please? I need to go there and see. Just see. 

It is no secret that I want to be published one day. It is a dream, but it is also one of the bigger things on my Bucket List. And, really, those two things take the cake. Nick and I have started to come up with a Bucket List of things we would love to try and do as a couple. Places to visit and goals to achieve, but neither list (individual and together) is very long. I don't want to look back on life and think about all the things I didn't get to check off. I would much rather look back at the end of my life and think, "Wow! Look at all I accomplished that I didn't even know I could do." 


1 comment:

All the Angles said...

Jen, I know this is an older post but when I read it. I thought I should share my thoughts with you.
It isn't a book... but you could share your "story" , experiences and trials in the Ensign and become published. I was in Feb 2000something. You are so eloquent in sharing your thoughts and feelings, many could benefit from your experiences. Just a thought but it didn't go away so I thought I should share it! And the ENSIGN is all on-line so you could just send it and they will contact you when they are interested.