Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

37 Down; 3 To Go

Well, well, well, what do you know?! I can carry a baby to term. Yay! Here we are at 37 weeks, and I am breathing a sigh of relief. She can come any time she wants to come now. Because of the steroid shots I received week 33, I am really not worried about her lung development. I think she is just fine. These days I feel as if she is really LONG! I can no longer bend over and pick things up off the floor. I cannot reach my feet to save my life. I have to sit straight as an arrow or leaning back. No slouching for this momma! All these  things make me very nervous and very happy. The time is upon us. Baby T will be here before I know it.

http://assets.babycenter.com/ims/2009/02feb/Weeks28to37Video.jpg



No comments: