Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

More in the pregnancy saga...

Sigh! Baby T is sitting breech right now. My OB actually had the c-section conversation with me at my appointment. Then I had a small panic attack and flipped out on the hubs on my drive home. Here is the thing. Because I had to have an emergency c-section with Q, I didn't have a lot of time to think about what was actually happening to me. This didn't stop me from picturing my escape from the hospital while I was waiting all alone in the OR to get me epidural. I was only alone for a second, but in that time, while I sat and shivered on the table, I had a vision of running away...and crazy me thought that would probably fix it all. Ha!  I had a lot to focus on after that c-section. A new preemie. My blood pressure. My stressed out husband. Recovery wasn't all that bad. However, I cannot imagine trying to do that now. A new baby, an 19/20 month old, and a long recovery time?! No! No! No! No! No! I know that there are lots and lots of people who are totally willing to help me through new baby time. There are friends and family who would love nothing more than to come and live with us through that time. I am so thankful for them all. I will need their help regardless of how this kiddo makes her debut into the world. However, you all know that the independent girl in me is FREAKING OUT right now. Is it any wonder Miss Q needs to do things by herself? She's my kid! 
Anyway, I made a trip to Darnell Chiropratic this morning where a good friend from church is a chiropractor.  Not only did hid wife tell me to go get adjusted because it worked for her twice, but while I was sitting in the waiting room chatting with a lady who was waiting with her 3-month-old nephew, she told me that he was also presented breech and the Webster technique that chiropractors use to give baby more room to maneuver and flip worked for her sister as well. So, adjusted today, adjusted again tomorrow...we'll see what happens from there, and I am praying, praying, praying that this kid flips over.

This is what we are going for!
 

No comments: