Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Big Sister, Big Girl

I was entirely unprepared for what would happen to Q when we brought T home. Q has been my baby--still is my baby--but when there is a brand new baby in the house, suddenly your 19-month-old becomes a big kid, a big girl, and (in this case) a really incredible big sister. She has taken T under her wing with ease and care! Q demonstrates a protectiveness for her baby sister that I find totally endearing. They are amazing together, and I cannot believe my good fortune.

Q wants to hold T all the time, and when we allow her to do that with the assistance of the Boppy and an adult, she climbs up on the couch and giggles and giggles! She loves to help me feed T a bottle (as we are both bottle and breastfeeding right now), and when T begins to stir from a nap, Q will run to the kitchen to get her milk for her. Seriously?! Love these girls!

No comments: