Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hiring Season

Well, it is upon us. I am anxious about this next month becuase there are lots and lots of teacher fairs coming up, and they are all "By Invitation Only". The good news? I have already been invited by one. So, that's good. Now I just have to wait and see if I will be invited to anymore. Several districts will send out invites the first week in April, so now it is time to pray that those invites arrive in my Inbox!
I suppose I should also get busy and look to some districts to the west of us. Nick's friend, Chad, made some suggestions of places I hadn't even thought to look into because I thought they were much further away then he says they are. So, looking to the west is my priority for the week. Maybe there will be a suprise there waiting for me.

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Good luck!!! :) I will be praying for you and those hiring season teacher fairs! :)

chauwell said...

Good luck!!!