Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy Weekend

Whew! I feel as if we have been going non-stop all weekend. Probably because we really have. Shopping, cleaning, shopping, more cleaning. I subbed all week last week, and I will continue subbing for the next three days, so we had to get all of our life THINGS done this weekend. It made for a busy weekend, and I am again reminded of how spoiled we have been with me not working. The adjustment will be a big one when (IF) I find a job.

3 comments:

I have a good life said...

I just miss you like crazy! You can make it for the next few days! You are amazing! ;)

Tahereh said...

just wanted to say i love the concept of your blog. it's SO adorable!! ee! just had to squeal a little. best of luck with all of your endeavors!!

Jen Sadler said...

Thanks, Tahereh. Did you check out my newly started writing blog? Check it out on my profile. Love yours!