Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Quick Update

Just to keep people in the loop. I have officially been put on blood pressure meds to try and control that symptom. We will reevaluate my protien levels tomorrow through Monday and a decision will then be made as to whether I will continue my bedrest here at the hospital or at home. We are hoping for home, but I will have to be stable still for that to happen. My labs this morning were the same as yesterday, so that is encouraging! My blood pressure seems to hold steady (still high, but steady). We are just sitting tight.

It has been nice to have some visitors today, and we have plans to see more tomorrow! Thanks so much to those who have come to see us. Your support is very much appreciated!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sorry you are going though this. Hope all is well! Thinking of you.