Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

So busy with not much to say!

So, I haven't posted for a few days, which is not normal. The other not normal circumstance is that we have been SO VERY busy, and yet, I don't have much to post about. Here are a few tidbits though.

Mahan Family Biggest Loser Competition
I had a dream about The Biggest Loser, the show, and thought it would be fun to have a competition that would allow my family to participate in our own competition through the summer. This is Week 1. I will post a little blurb about the winner each week as the competition progresses. GOOD LUCK ALL!

Summer Plans
We are working on when our vacation will be. Sometime in July is what we know for sure. We just aren't sure WHEN exactly in July. It looks like we will be driving, so look for a tired Nick and Jen to be rolling into Denver, Casper, and Montrose in July.

See...I told you I didn't have much to post about. I need some food and a nap right now! Happy summer!

No comments: