Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jen's Job Prospects

Well, there are a few things happening on the job front for me right now. I have an interview with Boyd ISD tomorrow at 2pm. Boyd is a tiny school district, and the job is at the Intermediate School which is fourth, fifth and sixth grade. Obviously this is very much out of my comfort zone.
There is a job opening at Saginaw High School for an English teacher that I want very much. I even went into the school and spoke with one of the AP's about the position. I am just hoping for a phone call to interview for this one. It would be IDEAL, and I very much want it. Close to home. High school. I subbed there a lot last year, so I am familiar with the school and some of the kids. I just want it.
I am not going to turn down a teaching job. That would be crazy, but I think my hopes are high for the high school job. I just need to be working.

No comments: