Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy Sadler Life!

Well, things have been SUPER busy around the Sadler home. I went to Girl's Camp with the young women from our ward, so that occupied a lot of time for a few weeks. We went for four days, but I didn't make it the entire time. I got sick enough that I had to come home on Friday morning and make a trip to the doctor. I was really sad to leave the girls, especially on Friday because Friday night is always the best, most spiritual night at camp. It is the night that the girls have the opportunity to share their testimonies with one another, and the Spirit is always so strong. I know that having to leave was the best thing for me, and as hard as it is, I have to learn to take better care of me--as Nick reminds me all the time.
Right now, we are living with HEAT! The heat outside has been unbearable, at 100 degrees or more everyday. But, a few days ago our AC went out. We finally caved last night and bought a window unit for our bedroom. It was either that or find a hotel! The window unit is GREAT! Our room is a cool haven while the rest of the house is holding steady at 80+ degrees. It could be worse, I know, but three days of this has been ridiculous! The AC guys should be here today though, so hopefully, we will have a whole house again soon.
I had a job interview for an AVID position at Boswell High School. And I haven't heard a thing since then. I called and tried to get ahold of the person I interviewed with, but she hasn't done the courtesy of calling me back even to tell me that they hired someone else. I am more upset about that then not getting the job because I just feel like that is SO unprofessional! Anyway, onward we go with the job search! Praying for one everyday!
We are still trying to figure out when and if we are going to be able to make a CO/WY trip the end of July. We have come up against a few snags in the plan, but we are really working on making it work. I am homesick, and we both really want to make it to Casper. I have only been there once, and there are so many people and places to see!
I hope that this post finds all our friends and family healthy and happy! We love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

That sucks that the woman never called you back. How annoying! You better call me when you come to Colorado. We will do lunch.
Oh...I saw your posts on my blog. I have a small tear in my LCL. I am still in a knee brace and going to the doctor tomorrow. Miss you!