Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh, Boyd...Still Unemployed

I received official word this morning that I was not chosen for the position at BIS. The message from the principal was very nice (I barely missed her phone call). She said that they had a really hard decision, and that I was a very close second to the candidate that they hired. She went on to say that she wishes she had two positions open so she could have hired us both, and she called the HS principal and sent my resume and information over there just in case they have something come available. She continued to say that she believes that I have a lot to offer a school district, and she hopes I am able to find something.
I am actually feeling okay with this right now. The right job will come along. It has to! And, I guess, if nothing does, I will be able to sub again. Who knows! I have faith that what is good and right for our family will be what happens. Until then, I have jobs to search for today!

No comments: