Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book #20

Naughty Neighbor
By: Janet Evanovich

Well, it finally happened. I found a book by Janet Evanovich that I don't like. I know! I didn't think it was possible either. However, this tiny, tid-bit of a story is really not up to her usual par. Ii always find Evanovich's stories entertaining, humorous and thrilling. This story didn't even have the potential to be any of those things. The characters, Louisa and Pete, are pretty tame in comparison. They manage to get themselves tangled up in a pig scandal that turns out to be insurance fraud in Washington D.C. The senator involved is not all that threatening, and the other supporting characters leave something to be desired. I feel as if this was a story, written in a day, and turned in to make a deadline. Honestly, it feels as if one of my students has just turned in a paper they wrote in an hour when they had a week to work on it. It is short, but it would be a waste of time to read. Go for one of her other works! This one isn't so great. 

No comments: