Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh, the places I have been

Apparently I have been no where. I found this link to create a map of all the states you have visited on a writers blog that I follow (Paperback Writer) and I was curious. We all know I have never left the United States--never even been to Mexico--but I don't think I even realized how little I have traveled. I am thirty, and I have only seen 36% of this great country in which we live. I have seen nothing of the world. Always wanted to, just never have. There just doesn't seem to be the time or the resources, and NOW...sigh! Let's just pray that I find a summer job.

18 states (36% of the US) Let's be honest--some of them, I only drove through or was in in airport. Sad!

2 comments:

Moll said...

A weekend roadtrip through the Northeast will double your current count! Don't despair. It will happen.

Jen Sadler said...

True that. Too bad that I feel as if TX is a million miles from everything!