Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom Halasz Comes to Visit!

Nick's mom came to visit us in April, and I cannot believe I haven't blogged about it yet. She was here about a month ago, and she was in Texas for a week. She spent the first few days of her stay with J.B. and Savanna in Hamlin (I think) TX. We went and picked her up for the last leg and spent a few days just hanging out in DFW.

We went to the Galleria Mall to do a little shopping. It is a huge mall with a skaing rink at the lowest level. Nick has been saying for months that we need to go there, just to see it, and this was the perfect opportunity for him to do that and show part of the city off to his mom as well.

I think we took the majority of the pictures from that weekend while we were there, and I have to thank Cindy for sending these to me. Oddly, I didn't take a single picture the entire weekend! Not that I didn't have good intentions. We went to the movies. We went to downtown Fort Worth and spent some time roaming around Barnes and Noble. I love that place! I could live there.
This is what we spent the majority of the week doing though! We relaxed a lot and just enjoyed the time with family!

No comments: