Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I once heard that if you write your resolutions down, you are more likely to actually accomplish them. So, here is the laundry list:

1. Read a book a week.
2. Lose all that weight that I need to and work out four+ days a week.
3. Volunteer.
4. Quit worrying and make things happen!
5. Take every opportunity to tell my husband, friends and family that I love them.
6. Learn to two-step (I do live in TX afterall!)
7. Finish my book!

I think that these things are totally possible. I am sure that my goals will change and develop and be added to as the year progresses!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

You go, girl! :) You can and WILL do it all. You impress me so much and I look up to you a ton. BTW I work out at least 3 times a week 8 am at the same gym. Call/text if you wanna go together! :)

Holly G said...

What book this week? That is a great goal.