Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gearing Up for My Birthday Weekend!


My friend, Ashley, made it and Lisa will be here a little later today. We are going to celebrate later tonight, and I can't wait to just hang out and have a little birthday fun! I am so thankful that some of the people I love the most and who love me back are here to celebrate this birthday with me! Here we go! Good-bye 20's! Hello 30's! This is going to be a fun decade!

3 comments:

The Grahams said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fun weekend you only turn 30 once!

Widdisons said...

Sorry I didn't notice that I was signed in under my sisters name (The Grahams). Opps!

Jodi

Cami said...

Happy birthday to you! It was great catching up on your year! busy 2009 for you!