Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas


Here is my beautiful family! It took us forever to get both dogs to look at the camera at the same time, but it was worth the headache. We really did have a wonderful time with Stefanie and Matt in Nashville. It was so nice to get away and be with family! We arrived on Christmas Eve, so Stef and I were able to watch A Muppet Christmas Carol! Yeah! I love watching that movie on Christmas Eve!

We spent Christmas morning opening presents and just hanging out in our pj's. We actually had bagel breakfast sandwiches first since Stef needs to eat as soon as she gets up. Nick scrambled some eggs, we pulled out the bagels, cheese, and lunchmeat. It was perfect!

We went to see Sherlock Holmes later on Christmas Day. It is kind of a Mahan tradition. We used to go to a movie on Christmas Day fairly often. I loved the movie, and I think that I got a sweet compliment from Nick. He told me that he was beginning to understand my little bit of crazy because really smart people are crazy. So, I'm choosing to take that as a compliment of my intelligence.
On Sunday we were able to meet up with my Uncle Mitch for dinner. He was driving through on his way home from visiting my cousins for Christmas. It was really great to see him! He got to meet Nick for the first time, which was great. Michele, his girlfriend, was driving through with him, so we got to meet her as well.

Great Christmas! Great times! So much to look forward to in 2010! Bring on the fun!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

That sounds like it was soooooooooooooooo much fun. I'll have to take myself to see those movies. Glad you had fun!

Holly G said...

Too bad they don't have an open movie theaters during the day in Montrose for us to continue the tradition!