Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Why I LOVE Facebook!

You can look at this post and laugh, but I seriously, Facebook has opened up a whole new world to me that I knew exsisted, but never really knew how FABULOUS this world was. This world of which I am speaking is the world of my extended family. It is hard to get to know people when you spend your entire lives on opposite sides of the country. When we are separated by distance and even age, it is hard to get to know and relate to those people with whom you share blood but you are not sure if there is anything else.

Facebook has magically and wonderfully connected me with people I never would have known otherwise. Okay, so we might no have a close personal relationship that one gets by seeing people everyday, but we have some kind of relationship. I love reading the quirky posts, the kind words, the pictures and the likes and dislikes of my family. I feel as if I have a piece of them I never had before, and I love it all!

2 comments:

Holly G said...

I love it too, Jen. I know exactly what you mean.

LaNa said...

Ditto Jen! It's been so great getting to know my younger cousins from CO! I love keeping up with all of you and look forward to keeping that relationship going! xo