Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nope!

I received an email this morning around 10:30 telling me that I was not selected as a candidate for the job I interviewed for last week. Sigh! I guess that this is okay. I was hopeful and wanted it, but I had a BIG sinking feeling yesterday that I wasn't going to get this job. Guess I was right.

It is a shot to the ego when you don't get a job you wanted. I think that Texas is just a shot to my ego, actually. One interview. No job offers. I am still not sure what I am supposed to be learning from this no work time, but I'm pretty over it.

So, I will just try and be patient and wait for the right job to come along. (Patience? Is that the lesson I am supposed to be learning?) I guess we will have to wait and see--WHETHER I WANT TO WAIT OR NOT!

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

You can do it! You can be patient! :) I love ya.

Cami said...

Patience is a hard lesson, one that I think a person is constantly trying to master. Keep your chin up!

Widdisons said...

It's fun to see that you have a blog!
I agree that patience is a hard lesson. I feel that it gets worse the older I get too.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....my darling daughter, patience seems to be a lesson you have trouble learning! It's true that we all have to be taught it over, and over, and over...and I think that part of this patience lesson is centered on our ability to put things in the Lord's hands and stop trying to carry the load alone. Yes, miss I-can-do-it-myself, even you!