Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Weekend and New Furniture

We have been busy, busy! There are lots of changes that have been happening in our house, and we got to celebrate the Easter holiday with our Texas Family.

We spent Saturday morning hiking. We went to Eagle Mountain Park at Eagle Mountain Lake and hiked almost two miles. The weather was perfect! I have never really expereinced a REAL Spring. We are having Spring here, and I do love that. Things are green and hope floats on the air!


I put together some killer Easter baskets! I love Easter candy, so I might have gone a little overboard, but does it really matter? Nope! Nick and I have a sort of tradition, and we buy each other new movies for Easter gifts. He got me Disney's Alice in Wonderland and I got him Sherlock Holmes. We even dyed Easter eggs, and I made them into deviled eggs for our Easter celebration on Sunday.

Easter Sunday, Nick and I watched the morning session of General Conference and then went to spend the afternoon with our Texas Family. Cindy had lots of people join her with kids, so we hid eggs and played games. It was a lot of fun, and once again, we are so thankful to have a Texas Family!

Easter weekend we also did a little shopping, and we were able to find a new kitchen table and a new KING bed for a really great deal! The kitchen table is the pub height that I love so much, and while it still only fits four people with no leaf, it is SO much better than what we had before! There is more room, and I just like to look at it! It is pretty.

Here is the picture of our new bed and bedding. It doesn't really do it justice here, so everyone needs to come visit and see for themselves! I have gradually been sleeping better and better on it! My body took a few nights to adjust, and now I am sleeping better than I ever have here!

4 comments:

Steffany Anne Davies said...

Jen where did you get your furniture? Kevin and I will be there in a few weeks and will be needing a new kitchen table...by the way he got the job!

Cami said...

Beautiful new furniture! Love the new bedding! Glad to hear you had a great Easter! Oh, love the Sherlock Holmes movie.

Holly G said...

I like the bunny ears in the Easter baskets! You are so cute. AND I love your table!

Jen Sadler said...

Stef, we went to a shop here called Unclaimed Freight. Discounted name brand stuff! Let me know when and where you will be! :)

Holly and Cami, THANKS! Love you both!