Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Decorating


We put up decorations yesterday! Here is a little glimpse at our cozy Christmas house!

The outside looks great thanks to Nick and his lighting skills!






This is a wreath that I made--notice the S in the middle. It stands for Sadler...yes, I am still amazed that this is my new last name.

Our stocking--from left to right--Jen, Nick, Elway and Joey.

Finally...OUR TREE! Our house just feels so cozy and happy! I love this time of year and all the happiness that comes with it. Enjoy the season and all the splendor that comes with it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Looks gorgeous!!! Do you want to come decorate my house now? :)

Jen Sadler said...

I would LOVE to! I love the decorating part.