Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lost Babies

What a day today was! I got up at eight to find a hole in the fence, the neighbors gate open, and my dogs gone. In panic mode, I called Nick and made him come home to help me look. We scoured the neighborhood, visited Animal Control, and went came home. I worked a half day, so I had to get ready for work. There was nothing we could do.

Right before I had to leave, I got a call from a lady who had Joey--but no Elway. So, I ran to pick her up then headed to sub. I still had heard nothing by the time I came home, so Joey and I went for a walk around our whole neighborhood. We didn't find Elway on our walk, and I felt pretty frustrated.

Right before Nick came home from work I got a phone call from a family who said that they thought they might have my dog. He was hiding from the world behind an AC unit, and he wouldn't come out to play. I went and picked him up, and he was so happy to see his mom!

Needless to say, I am exhausted! We took pictures of our rotted fence, and now will come the battle to get a new one from our landlord. This could get interesting.

3 comments:

Cami said...

A bit nerve-wracking, I am sure. Sounds like you are having your ups and downs in TX. It will get better, just keep busy with stuff.....subbing, church, Nick, projects, whatever. Just keep busy. Things are well in our world. I will post about our little baby. I just love her to death; she is beautiful and I am so grateful she is here.

I have a good life said...

Oh my....I didn't know you blogged! Or did I? If I did, I forgot! I love it. I just love you, ya know!

I have a good life said...

Sorry...I forgot to comment on how glad I am that you found them! What a relief!