Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Freaking Life

It is so amazing to me how we can be plodding along one minute trying to just have a little fun, and the next minute be stopped in our tracks by the most unexpected news. My brother-in-law, Eric, has been diagnosed with lymphoma. He's been sick forever, and this is what they have found out. Holly and Eric have been back and forth from the hospital for tests and biopsies, etc. It looks like he will begin treatment next week. We are praying lots and talking with everyone everyday. My body is in big sister mode, and I want to be there with them so bad! It isn't as if there is anything I can actually do except take care of people. It's all I am really good at anyway.

Missing them! Missing home! Can't wait to see everyone, and I hope to see them all soon.

1 comment:

Holly G said...

sorry i'm reading all of this late. but thanks for posting!