Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visit from Dad

Nick's dad and step-mom (Ed and Rochelle) came and visited us last weekend. We had a great time with them. The weekend was very laid back and comfortable. We played games, went to the Stockyards, out to dinner, went shopping. It was so nice to spend time with them. The following are some pictures from the trip.

Nick and me out at dinner at Joe T's. It is THE place to go when you are here. The atmosphere is amazing! We sat out on the patio next to a big fountain under some pretty amazing trees. I really enjoyed it--Nick never took me there before this. He talked about it all the time, but with Dad and Rochelle here, he seemed like the perfect opportunity.


This is Ed and Rochelle at Joe T's. They both had a few drinks in them Joe T's is the most famous for their margaritas.







We took the picture of the boys with their dad at the Stockyards. We came to realize that with all the pictures we have plastered all over this house, we don't have one of Dad anywhere. So, it became really important that we get a good picture of them while he was here. I love this picture. It is perfect.


Just a silly Nick and Jen picture. We took it at the Stockyards. Nick says that I am too good at taking these pictures of us, but you can see my outstretched arm in his sunglasses. Pretty funny!


Finally, if I had a cow, this is what she would look like. Cute and happy and all dolled up. My sister, Stef, says I should call her Tootsie. It is a perfect name.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Both you and Nick are so drop dead gorgeous! You make such a model couple. Joe T's is so much fun...for me the atmosphere is amazing and the food...not so much. All in all, though, very worth it!