Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Super Hero Name and Power

(MAHAN CHALLENGE WEEK 1)

Okay, I actually love this idea, but as I have been dwelling on it over and over and over again, I realize that it is a hard one to come up with. I am not all that into Super Heroes, so my power and name don't really JUMP readily into my head.

I tried watching this clip from The Big Bang Theory. Then this one:

 

Made me laugh, but really just served as a distraction. However, this is what I came up with.

If I were a super hero, my super power would be the ability to say exactly the right thing to people at exactly the right moment. Obviously, I would have the courage to say and the gumption to not care if it made them dislike me. Although, it wouldn't because I wouldn't be tactless. I suppose then my Super Hero name would be Oprah...isn't that who I just described? Wait...so, my dream to be the next Orpah lives on!

No comments: