Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mahan Blog Challenge: October Topics

As you may or may not know, my fabulous mom challenged us to post on our blogs using weekly topics that we take turns choosing. October is my month to assign topics. I will pick enough for five weeks, since October spills heavily into a week 5 this year. Feel free to read along, or join in should the topic move you to do so.

Week 1: What is your favorite thing about each one of your siblings (or parents if you have no sibs OR both should the mood strike you)?

Week 2: Write a letter to your sixteen-year-old self. What advice would you impart?

Week 3: What is the title of your best-selling memior and why?

Week 4: Is there a book that you believe that everyone should read? What is it, and how has it affected you?

Week 5: What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?

Hmmmm...sorry if some (or all) of these sound a little "teacher-y". It is who and what I am deep down, afterall. I'm having a moment when I miss it and almost believe that I used to be good at it. Blech! This tired and emotional girl needs some sleep! Take the topics and run, people! Run with it!

1 comment:

Holly G said...

love the topics... now if only I can get around to doing Septembers. Maybe I'll just pick a few!