Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Disappointment?

I have to title this with a question mark because there is really no way to actually know at the current time whether or not I did or did not get this last job I interviewed for. In what appears to be true Texas style, I did not get a phone call on Friday to offer me a job, but I did not get a phone call that didn't offer me a job either. So, we have to opperate on the assumption that no call = no job. I guess we will just have to trust that this is the right thing for us right now. I know I have done all I can, and while I am not giving up on finding another job, I am operating with the idea that I will be subbing again this year. Okay. Fine. Not happy, but fine. I guess this will have to do.

No comments: