Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jack-o-lantern

We carved our pumpkins the other night, so I thought that I would post the pictures! We got the patterns to make them look great, and as you can see, they turned out pretty wonderful!

Nick looked super intense while working on his. He did a bunch of the design on his own because he got frustrated with the pattern. However, if you look at the picture below, you see that he did a fantastic job! His came out great. I think it kind of looks like Voldemort peaking out of the blinds.

This last one is my little monster. He is a cute one! Both of them look great in front of the house--even though Nick seems to think that the rest of the decorations outside look terrible. He is crazy though. They look great at night when it is dark and the skeleton lights are on.




No comments: