Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder if there is something that I can do just to lift my spirits a little. I wonder why I am so sad sometimes. Things are supposed to be going great! Remember? I am married to my best friend. We are finally together. We have Joey and Elway, and everything that goes along with his job is great right now. I just don't want to live vicariously through him anymore. He has work and friends and things to do and places to be. If I never wanted to leave this house, I would never have to. Unfortunately for us all, I hate being a home body. Granted, making a home with Nick is the most I have felt like I have a HOME since I lived in the Broomfield house. That place has been forever ruined for me though. I guess that as long as Nick and I are together, I should find things and ways to make myself happy. My social outlet is going to have to be church because I have nothing else right now. There are some really great people at church, and some wonderful women whom I already adore. I could make some good friends here. I just really miss my friends at home who I could yell at across the hall or run into their classroom. I miss driving over to A's house to play with her and the kiddo. I miss Old C's with my girls. I hate that I am missing K's belly grow! We were all supposed to be together for those things.

I guess that I really need to stop focusing on the things that feel so negative right now and build some positives. I love my husband. He is my world. I love our little family--even though our children are dogs. I am looking forward to building up our life together. It will be a great life.

No comments: