Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween

So, I actually do like Halloween. I like little children in costumes. I like passing out candy. I like watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I just don't LOVE dressing up myself. I feel self-conscious and silly--two things that I absolutely cannot stand.

When we were invited to go to a Halloween party, I was actually excited. Even though I don't love costumes, the idea of finding one and dressing up with Nick made it better. The search for the perfect costume began...only to be halted by this: we can't go to the party due to the fact that it will put me in a socially akward and unacceptable situation that tends to put a lot of added stress on my marriage.

Maybe I am not loving Halloween as much as I thought I did.

No comments: