Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Hunt

So, here I am again--hunting for a job in Texas. I passed test #3, and I have one more to go. I will take this in April. Then the testing process will be done, and the waiting for my official license will begin. As long as I have it by the start of school, I think I will be okay. I just hope that there is a school willing to hire me without the official license. I am starting to get nervous.


I am also playing impatient. I am really ready to go to Texas. I feel as if things here are not really so wonderful right now. My life is not here--it is hundreds of miles away from where I physically live. I am stressed out at work, and my personal life (other than with Nick) makes no sense right now. This is making it very easy for me to want to leave. Today there is nothing holding me here.


I am looking forward to Spring Break. I will spend all ten days in Texas. I will need all ten days in Texas to decompress. My body tenses and tenses and tenses until I am ready to explode, and when we are together, I relax. I wish it wasn't so obvious that I need him so much. I am amazed that I am at that point.


We spent a really great weekend in Las Vegas. Kristie got married there, and we went to be a part of that with her. This picture is of us there. :)


No comments: