Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Asking for their blessing

So, this is really happening. Nick is getting ready to ask for my parent's blessing to marry me. Holy crap! Seriously?! Since he can't do it in person, he made a photo book and had it shipped to their house. The book does not ask them for permission, but it does briefly tell the story of us and talks about how wonderful he thinks I am. It is cute--yeah, I have seen a copy of it because he created it online. We both thought that it would get there sometime next week, but nope! It will arrive tomorrow. TOMORROW! I think that means that Nick will attempt to talk with my parents this weekend. Oh goodness!

I am feeling a little giddy and all over the place. Wow! Even though this is all happening, I can hardly believe that this is all happening. Yeah! I just pray that it all works out like we want it to. I am ready to get this show on the road. :)

No comments: