Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What now?!

I am so very ready for it to be Spring Break. This month has DRAAAGGGGGED on and on! We are going to spend ten days together. He will have to work part of the time, so I will sleep in everyday and go pick him up at noon. It will be nice, and I am excited to be able to spend so much time with him. I hope that we will be able to plan some things and look at some neighborhoods we would like to move in to. I am anxious to plan, plan, plan! Planning is always my favorite part--I like to plan and then delegate and supervise. I am generally pretty good at it. I work hard to make sure my plans come to fruition though. I have a harder time delegating things when I know that I can just do it myself than I let on. Perhaps this is why I am flipping out about my kid's research papers. Or maybe I just want them to be responsible and do their work. I don't know! Maybe I push them too hard--ha! Not likely...

No comments: