Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Mental Workout

I know that you all think I am crazy, but we are still together. We are still talking. We are working things out. Things are better...not great, but better. There is still too much there to just give up on.

Yes, I know I am being stereotypical. Yes, I know I am setting myself up for hell. I just don't know if there is a hell worse than what we have been through already. (Okay, I know there could be, but I am trying to stay optimistic today.) I know that there are many, many issues we have yet to work out. I know that he has to build trust back up. I know that for awhile I will still have these horrible dreams about him with another girl in his life--in any capacity. I also know that there is a lot of good there!

Be mad, be angry, yell and scream at me. It is fine. Mostly, I just want people to understand that I know I am making this choice, and I am prepared (I think) to live with the consequences--good or bad.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

you have to do what makes you happy. regardless of what anyone says or thinks. it is your life. you cant have regrets just learning experiences. i'm here for you. and not going to judge you, no one can have that power over you. much love darlin'

kel